Non Slip Alcove Rehab Steps
Designed for rehabilitation procedures of the lower limbs, the step features 4 integral steps each with a height of 150mm on one side and 3 steps at a height of 200mm on the adjacent side.
There is a flat area of 660mm x 1435mm at the top of the steps to enable the patient to turn before descending the second tier of steps.
These steps are ideal for clinics where space is at a premium.
The unit is of wooden construction and has height adjustable powder coated steel handrails for added security to aid the patient during stepping procedures.
Easy to clean lacquered finish to aid infection control.
- Maximum user weight 140kg (22st)
- Adjustable handrail height 400mm to 900mm
- Natural oak veneered finish
- Durable and effective non slip tread
- Easy clean
- Tread size: 620mm x 255mm
Product Number: E063