Corner Rehab StepsDesigned for rehabilitation procedures of the lower limbs, the corner unit features 4 integral steps each with a height of 150mm on one side and 3 steps at a height of 200mm on the adjacent side.
There is a flat area of 660mm x 660mm at the top of the steps to enable the patient to turn before descending the second tier of steps.
The unit is of wooden construction and has height adjustable powder coated steel handrails for added security to aid the patient during stepping procedures.
- Maximum user weight 140kg (22st.)
- Adjustable handrail height 400mm to 900mm
- Anti-static carpeted treads
- Natural oak veneered finish
- Tread size: 620mm x 255mm
Product Number: E021