Conventional Rehab StepsDesigned for rehabilitation procedures of the lower limbs, the conventional steps feature 4 integral steps each with a step height of 150mm at one end of the unit and 3 steps with a step height of 200mm at the other end of the unit.
There is a flat walking area of 670mm x 620mm between the top of the steps at each end of the unit to enable the patient to walk a couple of steps before descending the second tier of steps.
The unit is of wooden construction and has height adjustable powder coated steel handrails for added security to aid the patient during stepping procedures.
- Maximum user weight 140kg (22st)
- Adjustable handrail height 400mm to 900mm
- Anti-static carpeted treads
- Natural oak veneered finish
- Tread size: 620mm x 255mm
Product Number: E023